Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Courtesy Rachael Ray; Show: 30 Minute Meals; Episode: Pasta Made Fasta
Make and share this Rachael Ray's White Bean Dip Recipe recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (14 ounce) can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 sprigs fresh mint leaves
- 6 sprigs fresh thyme leaves, stripped from stem
- coarse salt and black pepper
- 3 tablespoons chives, chopped
- Pulse all ingredients except chives in food processor until a smooth paste forms and transfer to a bowl.
- Serve on bruschetta and garnish with chopped chives.