1 hr 35 mins
I found this in Rachael Ray's November mag. It needed cutting down because it was simply too big. I also added some brown sugar to it to make it a bit sweeter.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 300°F.
- 2Cut potatoes into quarters and place in saucepan.
- 3Cover with water and boil about 20 minutes. The skins will peel off easily.
- 4Drain potatoes; mash in pan.
- 5Place the rest of the ingredients in blender and process until smooth and well blended.
- 6Add potatoes and process until smooth.
- 7Pour into greased 2 quart dish.
- 8Bake 50 minutes or until set but still jiggly in the center. Top with brown sugar and drizzle it with maple syrup.
- 9Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rachael Ray's Sweet Potato Custard
Serving Size: 1 (248 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 312.7
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 106.9 mg
- Sodium 432.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 46.5 g
- Protein 7.0 g