1/2 Photos of Rachael Ray's Smashed Potatoes
I found this recipe on foodnetwork.com. After making these for my BF i was convinced that these are the way to go! We both loved them, and couldn't get enough! Next time I am going to try the chive cream cheese in this...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil potatoes until tender, 15 minutes. While the water boils and when the potatoes are cooking, chop or snip the chives or scallions.
- 2When the potatoes are tender, drain them and return them to the hot pot to let them dry out a bit.
- 3Mash potatoes with half-and-half or milk using a potato masher.
- 4Add in the cream cheese and smash until the cheese melts into the potatoes.
- 5Add chives or scallions.
- 6Season with salt and pepper, to your taste.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rachael Ray's Smashed Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (247 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 322.7
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 15.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 49.0 mg
- Sodium 127.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 6.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: