Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
I watched an episode of 30 minute meals and saw this one. I've only tried the applesauce, not the potatoes yet. Don't remove the apple skin, just cut apples into chunks.
- 4 mcintosh apples
- 2 cups apple juice (unfiltered)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 3 pieces potatoes, peeled, grated
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 medium onion, peeled grated
- 1 egg
- Mix all ingredients for applesauce; boil, reduce.
- Wrap potato in towel and squeeze water out.
- Mix all potato pancake ingredients.
- Put butter in pan.
- Press potato in pan, like pancake.
- Cook for 4 minutes each side.