Recipe by Andrea G.
I got this from the Rachael Ray website. It is easy to make and tastes incredible!
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 5 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- salt and pepper
- 2 (6 ounce) fillets halibut or 2 (6 ounce) fillets sea bass
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat the oven to 425°F.
- Spread tomatoes onto a cookie sheet and combine with garlic, shallot, 3 tablespoons olive oil, salt and pepper. The tomatoes will burst after 10 minutes. Continue cooking another 10-12 minutes to concentrate flavor.
- About 10 minutes before you are ready to eat, season fish with salt and pepper and heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. If your fish has skin attached to one side, place skin-side down first. Cook 2 minutes on each side, then transfer to the oven for 5 minutes.
- Remove tomatoes from oven. Mash the tomatoes with a potato masher on the cookie sheet. Top fish with roasted tomato sauce.