1/1 Photo of Rachael Ray's Oatmeal-Raisin Cookies
1 hr 20 mins
This recipe is by far the best oatmeal cookie I've ever tasted. The only changes I made in her recipe was to add a teaspoon of cinnamon just because we like cinnamon. Craisins can be used in place of raisins. Prep time includes resting time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Coarsely chop nuts.
- 2In bowl combine nuts and all dry ingredients.
- 3Beat butter, brown sugar and white sugar until fluffy. About 4 minutes.
- 4Add eggs and vanilla and mix at medium speed until well mixed.
- 5Add the flour mixture at low speed.
- 6Stir in the oats and raisins.
- 7Let stand for 30 minutes.
- 8Preheat oven to 350. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- 9Using large or small cookie scoop drop dough onto prepared sheets.
- 10Bake until cookies are deep golden. 12-14 minutes.
- 11Remove from oven and cool 2 minutes. Transfer to racks to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rachael Ray's Oatmeal-Raisin Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (15 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 82
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 64.0
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 10.4 mg
- Sodium 44.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 0.8 g