1/1 Photo of Rachael Ray's Not Potato Salad
I Cook Therefore I Am's Note:
Saw this on Rachael Ray's 4th of July show this year and had to try it. We were very pleased, this is a potato salad made with gnocchi. According to Rachael, this is a really good way to avoid the mess of peeling potatoes and hot boiling water for a long time in the July heat because gnocchi boils in just a couple minutes. Also, if you're making it for a BBQ you don't have to worry about it sitting out for a period of time because the dressing is oil based instead of mayo based like most potato salads. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place a large pot of water over high heat to boil the gnocchi.
- 2Once the water is boiling, drop the gnocchi into the pot and cook them for 3 minutes, or until they float.
- 3While the gnocchi are cooking, grab a large mixing bowl and whisk together the Dijon mustard and white wine vinegar.
- 4Stream the olive oil into the bowl while whisking, then season the dressing with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- 5Add your veggies and parsley to the mixing bowl.
- 6Drain the gnocchi and toss them, still hot, into the mixing bowl.
- 7You can serve the salad now or let it chill in the refrigerator for a couple of hours to develop more of the flavors.
- 8Freshen it up with an extra drizzle of olive oil when you are ready to serve.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rachael Ray's Not Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (45 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 120.7
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 109.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar
roasted red peppers