Recipe by Juenessa
Easy to make and a WONDERFUL treat.
Top Review by Debber
Darlin'....this is SOOOO good! I halved the recipe, and thoroughly enjoyed the WHOLE experience...so did hubby. I used plain vanilla ice cream (it's what we had on hand), so didn't TOTALLY get the "true" experience, but a pretty close (and delish) second. *Made for Holiday Tag, July 26, 2007 Milk Shake Day*
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 cup strong black coffee (regular or decaf)
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate syrup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 pints coffee ice cream
- whipped cream, in spray canister for garnish
- chocolate shavings, garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- To a blender, add 1/2 cup of milk, 1/2 cup of coffee, 1/4 cup of syrup, and the cinnamon.
- Puree to combine ingredients.
- Add 1 pint ice cream and blend until smooth. Pour into 2 frosted fountain glasses or tall glasses and garnish with swirls of whipped cream, an extra pinch of cinnamon, and some chocolate savings and serve.
- Repeat to make 2 more shakes.