1/7 Photos of Rachael Ray's Mimosa
2 hrs 5 mins
I got this recipe from the Rachael Ray show. This is one of my all time favorite drinks. Just remember, a little goes a long way!!!!! Prep time is actually chill time for the glasses.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces orange juice
- 1 (750 ml) bottle dry champagne
- 2 ounces triple sec or 2 ounces orange liqueur
- orange rind, curls (to garnish)
- 1Rinse and chill 4 champagne flutes in freezer to from the glasses.
- 2Pour 2 ounces of orange juice into each flute.
- 3Fill almost to rim with champagne.
- 4Top each glass with a splash of Triple Sec and garnish with orange curl.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rachael Ray's Mimosa
Serving Size: 1 (248 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 179.9
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 9.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: