Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is from foodnetwork.com
Make and share this Rachael Ray's Loosemeat Sandwiches recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 1⁄4 lbs ground sirloin
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper
- 4 hamburger buns or 4 kaiser rolls
- 1⁄2 yellow onion, chopped
- Heat a skillet over medium high heat. Add oil and meat to pan and brown meat.
- Add chicken stock to the meat.
- Season the meat with paprika, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper.
- When the liquid comes to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve on buns and top with chopped onion.
This is one of my all time favorite hot sandwiches!!! My DH always asks for these when his buddies are coming to watch football. Really easy to make. I like to make these in the morning and dump it in the slow cooker to simmer a couple of hours before kick-off! It also gives me time to get everything else ready.
Very good. A friend of mine gave me some "smoked paprika", which I used instead of sweet. It was very delicious. Another keeper! Thanks!
This was okay...but I dont think we'll make it again.