Recipe by janem123
This recipe is from foodnetwork.com
Top Review by kittycatmom
This is one of my all time favorite hot sandwiches!!! My DH always asks for these when his buddies are coming to watch football. Really easy to make. I like to make these in the morning and dump it in the slow cooker to simmer a couple of hours before kick-off! It also gives me time to get everything else ready.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 1⁄4 lbs ground sirloin
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper
- 4 hamburger buns or 4 kaiser rolls
- 1⁄2 yellow onion, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat a skillet over medium high heat. Add oil and meat to pan and brown meat.
- Add chicken stock to the meat.
- Season the meat with paprika, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper.
- When the liquid comes to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve on buns and top with chopped onion.