This recipe is from foodnetwork.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat a skillet over medium high heat. Add oil and meat to pan and brown meat.
- 2Add chicken stock to the meat.
- 3Season the meat with paprika, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper.
- 4When the liquid comes to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 5Serve on buns and top with chopped onion.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rachael Ray's Loosemeat Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (264 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 487.4
- Calories from Fat 246
- Total Fat 27.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.6 g
- Cholesterol 96.7 mg
- Sodium 381.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 32.9 g