This recipe has always been enticing to me, but as I have been sticking to a low-calorie diet, I have not had the opportunity to enjoy these!! I decided to replace a few ingredients with more "figure-friendly" ones, and I'd love to hear what you think! I love these (almost guilt-free) pancakes with a PASSION.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup quick-cooking oatmeal
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts (or any nuts you prefer!)
- 3/4 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 3/4 cup skim milk
- 1/2 cup egg substitute (Egg Beaters)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 medium banana, mashed
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- cooking spray
- maple syrup (sugar free, if you desire) or honey, for drizzling
- 1Mix dry ingredients, the first 7, in a bowl.
- 2In a another bowl, mix the wet ingredients, the next 4. Whisk the wet ingredients into the dry until just combined, then fold in the mashed up bananas and the raisins.
- 3Stir in the melted light butter.
- 4Heat a griddle over medium heat and spray with cooking spray.
- 5Cook pancakes, each about 1/3 cup, until bubbles form on the top, then turn.
- 6Cakes will cook in about 2 minutes on each side.
- 7Keep pancakes tented with foil as they come off the griddle to keep them hot.
- 8Serve with drizzled honey or (sugar free) maple syrup over the top.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rachael Ray's (Lightened Up) Oatmeal Cookie Pancakes!
Serving Size: 1 (233 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 409.5
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 9.7 mg
- Sodium 484.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 23.2 g
- Protein 15.9 g