Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From Rachael's 2nd book.
Make and share this Rachael Ray's Harvest Turkey Burgers recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb ground turkey breast
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme, stripped and fine chopped
- coarse salt, to taste
- fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 2 scallions, fine chopped
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 1⁄2 small zucchini, fine chopped (or shredded)
- extra virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- 4 leaves green leaf lettuce or 4 leaves romaine lettuce
- 1 vine ripe tomato, sliced
- 1 cup store bought refrigerated creamy ranch dressing or 1 cup herb salad dressing
- 4 crusty rolls, split
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a bowl and form into 4 large patties.
- Brush with olive oil and cook 7 minutes each side over medium high heat in nonstick pan.
- Serve on split buns with lettuce, tomato and ranch dressing.