Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Recipe by Rachael Ray's 30 minute meals.
Make and share this Rachael Ray's Fresh Strawberry Marg-alrightas Margaritas recipe from Food.com.
- Reserve 4 strawberries with tops for garnish and split them.
- Clean, dry, and trim remaining strawberries.
- Add all but the reserved strawberries to a blender.
- To that, add the juice of 1 ripe lime, 2 rounded tablespoons sugar, a splash of orange juice, 1/2 a tray of ice cubes and 2 shots of tequila.
- Blend on high speed until the drink is icy but smooth.
- Rim a cocktail glass with lime juice and dip rim in salt and pour in the frozen strawberry lime drink.
- Garnish glass with a wedge of lime and a split strawberry.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.
Yum! I used about 1 oz lime juice and thought the ratio was perfect.
Substituted agave nectar for the sugar and it was fantastic! Quarter the recipe and it made 1-1/2 drinks. Because of that, I think I'll add another shot of tequila. Party's on!