1/4 Photos of Rachael Ray's Fresh Strawberry Marg-alrightas Margaritas
Punky Julster's Note:
Recipe by Rachael Ray's 30 minute meals.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Reserve 4 strawberries with tops for garnish and split them.
- 2Clean, dry, and trim remaining strawberries.
- 3Add all but the reserved strawberries to a blender.
- 4To that, add the juice of 1 ripe lime, 2 rounded tablespoons sugar, a splash of orange juice, 1/2 a tray of ice cubes and 2 shots of tequila.
- 5Blend on high speed until the drink is icy but smooth.
- 6Rim a cocktail glass with lime juice and dip rim in salt and pour in the frozen strawberry lime drink.
- 7Garnish glass with a wedge of lime and a split strawberry.
- 8Repeat with remaining ingredients.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rachael Ray's Fresh Strawberry Marg-alrightas Margaritas
Serving Size: 1 (328 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 193.7
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 37.5 g
- Protein 2.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: