Prep 30 mins
Cook 50 mins
From everyday with Rachel Ray. Yummy.
Make and share this Rachael Ray's Double-Stuffed Chicken Breasts recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cook pasta in boiling salted water for 4 minutes, then drain and rinse.
- Add all cheeses and 1/4 cup parsley to pasta; add salt.
- Beat eggs in bowl.
- Stuff pasta/cheese mixture under the skin of each chicken breast, then dip in eggs, then roll in breadcrumbs.
- Place in pan skin side up, bake 50 minutes.
- Heat marinara sauce in saucepan.
- Serve chicken on bed of sauce and topped with parsley.