Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
These take just a couple of minutes to make and they taste so good! If you don't have sticks, just make them on a plate and eat with a fork or spoon.
- 1⁄2 cup chunky peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons honey, a couple of drizzles
- 1 cup fancy granola cereal, with nuts and raisins
- 2 large bananas
- 4 ice cream sticks or 4 chop sticks
- Heat the peanut butter in the microwave on high for 20 seconds to loosen it, then stir honey into it.
- Place the granola into a food processor and lightly process to crush up the granola, nuts, and raisins.
- Peel and cut each banana in half across the middle.
- Insert a popsicle or chop stick into the cut end of each half-banana.
- Spread 1 side of each banana stick with 1/4 of the peanut sauce then coat liberally with spoonfuls of granola, gently pressing it into the peanut butter.
- Eat the bananas right off the sticks, but serve on a plate to catch the crumbs.
Yummy. I enjoyed this kiddie snack. A tiny bit messy for my toddler but from the mess it looks like he had fun.