1/1 Photo of Rachael Ray's Creamy Pasta With Spinach and Fried Capers
Source: Rachael Ray (30 minute meal)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring a large pot of water to a boil, salt it, add the pasta and cook until al dente.
- 2Drain, reserving the pot.
- 3While the pasta is working, in a medium skillet, heat the olive oil, 8 turns of the pan, over medium heat.
- 4Add the capers and fry until they open, 3 to 4 minutes.
- 5Using a slotted spoon, transfer to paper towels to drain.
- 6Add the garlic to the skillet and cook until lightly golden, 1 to 2 minutes.
- 7Add the spinach and cook until wilted, 1 minute.
- 8In the pasta pot, whisk the ricotta and milk over low heat until warmed through, 2 to 3 minutes.
- 9Season with the thyme, some pepper and the nutmeg, if using.
- 10Add the pasta and toss to coat.
- 11Discard the garlic and stir the spinach into the pasta.
- 12If desired, add some of the spinach oil from the skillet.
- 13Top with the fried capers.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rachael Ray's Creamy Pasta With Spinach and Fried Capers
Serving Size: 1 (259 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 789.2
- Calories from Fat 332
- Total Fat 36.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 31.9 mg
- Sodium 344.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 90.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 23.7 g