Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Another one from Rachael Ray. Sounds YUMMY!
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil, eyeball it
- 5 -6 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning, by mccormick grill mates
- 1 large head broccoli, cut into thin, long spears
- Preheat oven to 425°F
- Place extra-virgin olive oil, garlic, chili powder and grill seasoning in the bottom of a large bowl and add the broccoli spears. Toss to coat broccoli evenly then transfer to a large nonstick baking sheet.
- Roast the broccoli until ends are crisp and brown and stalks are tender, 17 to 20 minutes.
Very, very good! I pan roasted this on hob, first under lid and then without.
very tasty!! i LOVE roasting broccoli and i like this recipe because it uses different spices/seasonings than i usually do. there is so much going on in the montreal steak seasoning...the flavor is fantastic. i usually only roast for 12 minutes, stirring halfway through. thanks for a great roasted broccoli keeper!!!