1/1 Photo of Rachael Ray's Cheesy "smashed" Cauliflower
Posting this here for safe keeping. I don't normally use Rachael Ray recipes 'cause she mixes sweet and savory flavors a lot and I find that kinda gross. ;) But this one sounded pretty good. I think I'll leave out the nutmeg, tho. If you try it let me know how it turns out. :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour broth into a deep pot.
- 2Trim leaves and core off head of cauliflower.
- 3Place head of cauliflower in broth and drizzle with the olive oil.
- 4Cover and bring to a boil.
- 5Reduce heat to medium and boil covered until tender, about 8 to 10 minutes.
- 6Uncover and mash cauliflower w/potato masher.
- 7Allow liquid to cook off while you add cheeses and mash all together, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- 8When all mixed and thickened, remove from heat and season with salt and pepper to taste, and nutmeg, if desired.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rachael Ray's Cheesy "smashed" Cauliflower
Serving Size: 1 (145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 103.2
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 5.5 mg
- Sodium 326.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 6.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: