Recipe by Shelby Jo
From 30 Minute Meals.
Top Review by mersaydees
Sorry, Shelby Jo! For the amount of work (much more than 10 minutes for all that washing/chopping) and cost that went into this salad (the basil alone was $3.50 this time of year!) it was not worth it. Again, for the quality of ingredients, the dressing (lemon juice, EVOO, salt, and pepper) is over-simplified and under-powered. The best part was the shaved parmigiano-reggiano cheese! Made for Newest Zaar Tag.
- 6 celery ribs, with leafy tops wiped clean and thinly sliced on an angle
- 4 large portabella mushroom caps, wiped clean with damp towel
- 1 cup coarsely chopped flat leaf parsley, half a bunch
- 1 cup arugula leaf, chopped
- 1 cup basil leaves (about 20 leaves)
- 1 lemon, juice of
- extra virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- salt and pepper
- chunk parmigiano-reggiano cheese, for shavings