1/3 Photos of Rachael Ray's Brussels Sprouts with Bacon and Shallots
Saw Rachael Ray for 30 Minute Meals make these. I thought it would be something different for Christmas Eve dinner, since my DH loves them and I always refuse to make them. Not these...they are DELICIOUS! Even my two year old son loves them!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown bacon.
- 2When crisp, remove bacon from pan and drain fat.
- 3Add the olive oil and shallots and saute 1-2 minutes.
- 4When shallots are tender, add brussels sprouts and cook for 2-3 minutes on medium high heat until they are soft.
- 5Add broth and bring to a boil.
- 6Cover pan and turn heat down to medium low.
- 7Cook for 10 minutes or until tender.
- 8Top with bacon and serve.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rachael Ray's Brussels Sprouts with Bacon and Shallots
Serving Size: 1 (250 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 135.5
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 4.0 mg
- Sodium 273.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 6.5 g