Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I made this tonight from "Thirty Minute Meals 2" by Rachael Ray. It's good! It makes a lot of sauce and it took a bit longer to reduce than then recipe indicates. I used minced garlic and dried rosemary and then I poured the sauce through a fine mesh strainer. Enjoy!
- 2 lbs racks of lamb, cut into chops
- 1 1⁄2 cups balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed and peeled
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Preheat broiler.
- Arrange chops on broiler pan.
- In a small pot, combine vinegar, sugar, rosemary, and garlic.
- Bring to a boil and reduce heat to low.
- Simmer 10 minutes to reduce heat and thicken sauce.
- Remove garlic.
- Broil chops 5 minutes on each side for medium rare.
- Season with salt and pepper, and transfer to warm serving platter and drizzle with the balsamic rosemary reduction.
Loved it. I halved the recipe for the sauce since I was serving just two lamb arm chops. Lots of leftover sauce... plan to use it on chicken. I reduced it for about 30 mins or so. Delicious!