mary winecoff's Note:
This is from Rachael Ray's Everyday with Rachael Ray. I had some extra jam from my blackberry bushes left and wanted to use it up. I made mine on the grill while she did hers in the oven. I like to boil my baby backs for around 1/2 hours then place them on the grill and brush the sauce on them. This sauce is sweet with a kick (the chili powder).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place ribs in extra large pot.
- 2Cover with water and boil for 30 minutes.
- 3Remove from pot and pat dry.
- 4Stir together chili powder, salt and pepper and rub the mixture all over the ribs.
- 5Place on grill over medium to medium low heat, meaty side up, and cook 10 to 15 minutes.
- 6While ribs are on the grill, in a small saucepan, combine the jam, ketchup, steak sauce and vinegar.
- 7Cook over medium heat, stirring often, until the glaze comes to a boil, about 5 minutes.
- 8Remove from heat and stir in the hot sauce.
- 9Brush glaze on the ribs and cook for 10 to 15 minutes longer until ribs are well done and glazed.
- 10Slice into individual ribs.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rachael Ray's Baby Back Ribs With Jammy Glaze
Serving Size: 1 (1199 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 226.0
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 995.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 38.4 g
- Protein 1.0 g