Prep 15 mins
Cook 18 mins
I saw this prepared on 30 Minute Meals and am posting it to try later. When I prepared this, I mixed in about 2 tablespoons of italian dressing with the toppings and put the "salad" on just before serving. Tastes great that way too!
- 1 lb pizza dough
- 2 garlic cloves, grated
- 2 cups provolone cheese, shredded
- 1 cup parmigiano-reggiano cheese
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- 2 -3 dashes black pepper, a few grinds
- 3 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 8 slices genoa salami, chopped
- 2 roasted red peppers, chopped
- 2 -3 tablespoons banana pepper rings, chopped or 2 -3 tablespoons chopped hot bell peppers, of any kind chopped
- 1⁄4 cup artichoke hearts or 1⁄4 cup marinated mushrooms, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup olive (green or black good quality coarsely chopped)
- Heat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Press dough onto baking sheet and top with garlic, cheeses, and pepper flakes and freshly ground black pepper, to taste, and bake 15 to 18 minutes.
- Top the cooked pizza with lettuce, salami, roasted peppers, hot peppers, artichokes or mushrooms and olives, cut into squares and serve.
White pizza with salad and antipasto ingredients added on top after baking. Very good!