Prep 8 mins
Cook 0 mins
an expensive slaw - pair with Rachael's turkey and bean burrito burgers
- 1⁄4 cup orange marmalade
- 1 orange, zested and juiced
- 2 tablespoons adobo sauce, from canned chipotle in adobo
- 1⁄3 cup white wine vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup canola oil
- 1 lb jicama, peeled
- 2 cups carrots, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro leaf, freshly chopped
- Whisk the marmalade with orange juice, chipotle sauce, vinegar and oil. Cut the jicama into pieces to fit in the feeder of a food processor. Place shredder attachment blade in bowl and shred the jicama. Toss jicama and carrots with dressing and cilantro.
This is so unusual slaw with surprising ingredients. Bursting of orange (well I doubled the marmalade, after tasting). I added more cilantro, too. Fantastic, like nothing else!