Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Very easy and simple sloppy joe sauce. Much better than the stuff in the store!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon McCormick grill seasoning (or any other grill seasoning)
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1 medium onion
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1 lb ground meat
- salt and pepper
- Heat pan with olive oil to medium-high heat and cook ground meat 4-5 minutes.
- Add onion and garlic to the pan and cook for another 3-4 minutes.
- Mix remaining ingredients in a small bowl and stir in with meat in skillet. Add salt and pepper. Bring to a simmer and cook for an additional 3-4 minutes or until mixture is thickened.
Great recipe! Both my kids are picky and they really liked it. It was a little sweet for my taste so I may cut down on the brown sugar next time.
This was great and used things i had on hand! Used recipe Grill-Seasoning-184558 for the seasoning and it was perfect!
I really love this! So easy to make and the leftovers are fantastic.