Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. Growing up on a farm in Kentucky and having Louisiana roots, our dinner plates were always filled with an interesting combination of foods (and still is). This recipe is created to have your taste buds dancing. It is a perfect creamy cajun mixture!
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoons cajun seasoning
- 3 tablespoons Hidden Valley Original Ranch Seasoning Mix
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chives
- 1 bunch fresh spinach, dry ready to eat
- 2 lbs large shrimp, peeled and devained, tails inact
- 3 ears fresh corn
- In a large pan, heat butter, parmesan cheese, cajun seasoning, sour cream, bread crumbs and Hidden Valley Original Ranch Seasoning Mix. Mix well and keep warm on low.
- In boiling water, add 3 ears of fresh corn and shrimp, cook for 7 minutes or until shrimp is pink. Drain.
- Remove corn and cut off the cob (cuttin off is optional). Place shrimp in the warm mixture until well coated.
- Plate spinach. Place shrimp and warm mixture on top. Divide corn and top with fresh chives.
- serves 4-6.