Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
Rabia cooks for us and is a gem at her work. She taught me this easy recipe that I enjoy a lot today morning. Have this with roti and dahi boondhi on the side. Enjoy!
Top Review by #823189
I really liked it! I followed the recipe to the T the first time I made it. The 2nd time I added 1 1/2 tsp garam Marsala and 1 tsp cumin seeds. The taste turned out to be almost a little too much which goes to show that more is not always better. Thank you so much for posting this delicious recipe as it is!!!
- 3 medium onions, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 inches fresh ginger, chopped
- 2 green chilies, chopped
- 3 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 large potato, cubed
- 1 small cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1⁄2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 3 teaspoons coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a pot on medium flame.
- Add onions and stir-fry until pink and translucent.
- Add chopped ginger and stir-fry for 7 minutes.
- Fold in the potato cubes and stir-fry for 10 minutes.
- As the potato starts to soften, add the cauliflower florets(you may chop them small or big depending on how you like them). Mix well and allow to cook for 10 minutes on low flame.
- Add the dry masalas, salt and tomatoes.
- Mix thoroughly and allow to cook until the florets are just tender and tomatoes have softened.
- Garnish with corriander leaves and serve hot with rotis or naan or parathas and yoghurt.