Rabia cooks for us and is a gem at her work. She taught me this easy recipe that I enjoy a lot today morning. Have this with roti and dahi boondhi on the side. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in a pot on medium flame.
- 2Add onions and stir-fry until pink and translucent.
- 3Add chopped ginger and stir-fry for 7 minutes.
- 4Fold in the potato cubes and stir-fry for 10 minutes.
- 5As the potato starts to soften, add the cauliflower florets(you may chop them small or big depending on how you like them). Mix well and allow to cook for 10 minutes on low flame.
- 6Add the dry masalas, salt and tomatoes.
- 7Mix thoroughly and allow to cook until the florets are just tender and tomatoes have softened.
- 8Garnish with corriander leaves and serve hot with rotis or naan or parathas and yoghurt.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rabia's Punjabi Style Gobhi Aloo
Serving Size: 1 (491 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 323.0
- Calories from Fat 129
- Total Fat 14.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 636.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.8 g
- Sugars 12.6 g
- Protein 7.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: