Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Rabia cooks for us and is a gem at her work. She taught me this easy recipe that I enjoy a lot today morning. Have this with roti and dahi boondhi on the side. Enjoy!
- Heat oil in a pot on medium flame.
- Add onions and stir-fry until pink and translucent.
- Add chopped ginger and stir-fry for 7 minutes.
- Fold in the potato cubes and stir-fry for 10 minutes.
- As the potato starts to soften, add the cauliflower florets(you may chop them small or big depending on how you like them). Mix well and allow to cook for 10 minutes on low flame.
- Add the dry masalas, salt and tomatoes.
- Mix thoroughly and allow to cook until the florets are just tender and tomatoes have softened.
- Garnish with corriander leaves and serve hot with rotis or naan or parathas and yoghurt.