1/2 Photos of Rabbit's Carrot Bread
1 hr 20 mins
Michelle (Chef #632056)'s Note:
Given to me by my 2nd grade teacher. We made this recipe after reading stories about Winnie the Pooh. This would be easy for 2nd grade and up to make if an adult helps out.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat eggs then gradually add sugar, beating until thick. Gradually add oil and continue beating until thoroughly blended.
- 2In a separate bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon until thoroughly blended.
- 3Mix dry ingredients into egg mixture until smooth and well blended. Stir in the carrots. Spoon into two well-greased 9x5 inch loaf pans.
- 4Bake in a 350 degree oven for one hour.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rabbit's Carrot Bread
Serving Size: 1 (1510 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2851.7
- Calories from Fat 1323
- Total Fat 147.0 g
- Saturated Fat 22.0 g
- Cholesterol 423.0 mg
- Sodium 597.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 357.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.6 g
- Sugars 206.9 g
- Protein 33.1 g