1 hr 15 mins
Roman Parparov's Note:
Quite regular with chicken, here comes the Rabbit variation. This is a part of a complete Rabbit dinner I am creating.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel the vegetables and leave it whole.
- 2Put a large casserole filled with water on stove top.
- 3Put pieces of rabbit into it.
- 4Add the vegetables to the water.
- 5Bring to boil, remove foam all the time to keep the stock clear.
- 6Put the bay leaves, salt, and pepper.
- 7Simmer for about 40 minutes.
- 8Add oil or butter, how much - depending on the fat on the rabbit pieces.
- 9Serve with cooked noodles, garnish with dill, or just drink from a cup.
Browse Our Top Clear Soup Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Clear Soup Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rabbit Stock Soup
Serving Size: 1 (452 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 77.3
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 16.0 mg
- Sodium 647.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: