Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Quite regular with chicken, here comes the Rabbit variation. This is a part of a complete Rabbit dinner I am creating.
- Peel the vegetables and leave it whole.
- Put a large casserole filled with water on stove top.
- Put pieces of rabbit into it.
- Add the vegetables to the water.
- Bring to boil, remove foam all the time to keep the stock clear.
- Put the bay leaves, salt, and pepper.
- Simmer for about 40 minutes.
- Add oil or butter, how much - depending on the fat on the rabbit pieces.
- Serve with cooked noodles, garnish with dill, or just drink from a cup.