Prep 45 mins
Cook 10 mins
I promised someone I would post a recipe for this, so here it is!
- 1 3-foot-length pork sausage casing
- 1360.77 g rabbit, cubed
- 4.92 ml salt
- 2.46 ml white pepper
- 2.46 ml black pepper
- 2.46 ml dried thyme
- 2.46 ml freshly grated ginger
- 29.58 ml chopped fresh chives
- 29.58 ml chopped fresh parsley
- 14.79 ml rosemary, bruised
- Prepare casings according to maker's instructions.
- Combine remaining ingredients; grind through the fine disk of a meat grinder, and stuff into casings. Twist off into 3" links.
- Pan fry in oil.