Prep 45 mins
Cook 10 mins
I promised someone I would post a recipe for this, so here it is!
- 1 3-foot-length pork sausage casing
- 3 lbs rabbit, cubed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon rosemary, bruised
- Prepare casings according to maker's instructions.
- Combine remaining ingredients; grind through the fine disk of a meat grinder, and stuff into casings. Twist off into 3" links.
- Pan fry in oil.