This in one of the recipes from Rachael Ray's Super Bowl Cookoff. From www.RachaelRayShow.com.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 (680.38 g) salmon fillets
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- smoked paprika, for sprinkling
- vegetable oil for the grill and asparagus
FOR THE GLAZE
- 1Preheat grill or grill pan to medium-high.
- 2Season the salmon with salt, pepper and smoked paprika. Grill until brown and cooked through, about 5 to 7 minutes per side depending on thickness.
- 3When the salmon is halfway done, toss the asparagus in a tablespoon of oil and season with salt and ground black pepper. Grill until brown and cooked through, about 3 minutes.
- 4While the salmon is cooking, in a small saucepan over medium-high heat, add all of the glaze ingrediens and reduce until thickened, stirring occasionally.
- 5Serve the salmon filets with the honey-soy glaze and grilled asparagus alongside.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for R. W. McQuarters' Grilled Salmon With Honey-Soy Glaze and Grille
Serving Size: 1 (183 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 408.7
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 14.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 77.7 mg
- Sodium 1738.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 27.1 g
- Protein 38.4 g