Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
This in one of the recipes from Rachael Ray's Super Bowl Cookoff. From www.RachaelRayShow.com.
- 4 (680.38 g) salmon fillets
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- smoked paprika, for sprinkling
- vegetable oil for the grill and asparagus
FOR THE GLAZE
- 88.74 ml soy sauce
- 88.74 ml honey
- 73.94 ml lemon juice
- 29.58 ml grated ginger
- 29.57 ml Dijon mustard
- 44.37 ml chicken stock, beef stock or 44.37 ml vegetable stock
- 14.78 ml sesame oil
- 14.78 ml olive oil
- 4.92 ml red pepper flakes
- Preheat grill or grill pan to medium-high.
- Season the salmon with salt, pepper and smoked paprika. Grill until brown and cooked through, about 5 to 7 minutes per side depending on thickness.
- When the salmon is halfway done, toss the asparagus in a tablespoon of oil and season with salt and ground black pepper. Grill until brown and cooked through, about 3 minutes.
- While the salmon is cooking, in a small saucepan over medium-high heat, add all of the glaze ingrediens and reduce until thickened, stirring occasionally.
- Serve the salmon filets with the honey-soy glaze and grilled asparagus alongside.