Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
This in one of the recipes from Rachael Ray's Super Bowl Cookoff. From www.RachaelRayShow.com.
Make and share this R. W. McQuarters' Grilled Salmon With Honey-Soy Glaze and Grille recipe from Food.com.
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- smoked paprika, for sprinkling
- vegetable oil for the grill and asparagus
FOR THE GLAZE
- 6 tablespoons soy sauce
- 6 tablespoons honey
- 5 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons grated ginger
- 6 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons chicken stock, beef stock or 3 tablespoons vegetable stock
- 3 teaspoons sesame oil
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Preheat grill or grill pan to medium-high.
- Season the salmon with salt, pepper and smoked paprika. Grill until brown and cooked through, about 5 to 7 minutes per side depending on thickness.
- When the salmon is halfway done, toss the asparagus in a tablespoon of oil and season with salt and ground black pepper. Grill until brown and cooked through, about 3 minutes.
- While the salmon is cooking, in a small saucepan over medium-high heat, add all of the glaze ingrediens and reduce until thickened, stirring occasionally.
- Serve the salmon filets with the honey-soy glaze and grilled asparagus alongside.