Recipe by ElizabethKnicely
This in one of the recipes from Rachael Ray's Super Bowl Cookoff. From www.RachaelRayShow.com.
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- smoked paprika, for sprinkling
- vegetable oil for the grill and asparagus
FOR THE GLAZE
- 6 tablespoons soy sauce
- 6 tablespoons honey
- 5 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons grated ginger
- 6 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons chicken stock, beef stock or 3 tablespoons vegetable stock
- 3 teaspoons sesame oil
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat grill or grill pan to medium-high.
- Season the salmon with salt, pepper and smoked paprika. Grill until brown and cooked through, about 5 to 7 minutes per side depending on thickness.
- When the salmon is halfway done, toss the asparagus in a tablespoon of oil and season with salt and ground black pepper. Grill until brown and cooked through, about 3 minutes.
- While the salmon is cooking, in a small saucepan over medium-high heat, add all of the glaze ingrediens and reduce until thickened, stirring occasionally.
- Serve the salmon filets with the honey-soy glaze and grilled asparagus alongside.