1/2 Photos of Rösti With Parma Ham and Emmenthal
Lavender Lynn's Note:
For a delicious, dish try Mike Robinson's potato pancake, flavoured with Parma ham and Emmenthal cheese .
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Thoroughly squeeze out the moisture from the grated potatoes.
- 22. Season the grated potato generously with salt and freshly ground pepper. Mix in the melted butter, garlic and egg.
- 33. Heat a medium frying pan until hot. Add the potato mixture, shaping it into a pancake shape.
- 44. Fry until set, around 10 minutes, flip over and fry for a further 10 minutes until golden brown on both sides.
- 55. Meanwhile, heat the remaining butter in a small, heavy-based frying pan. Add the thyme and onions and fry gently for 10 minutes until the onion is softened.
- 66. Preheat the oven to 375°F
- 77. Slice the fried potato rosti onto a baking sheet. Spread the fried onion over the rosti and layer with the Parma ham, then top with the Emmenthal.
- 88. Bake the rosti for 10 minutes until the cheese has melted. Serve warm from the oven.
You Might Also Like...View All Mashed Potatoes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rösti With Parma Ham and Emmenthal
Serving Size: 1 (237 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 486.6
- Calories from Fat 170
- Total Fat 18.9 g
- Saturated Fat 11.1 g
- Cholesterol 135.7 mg
- Sodium 202.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.0 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 11.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: