A delightful Swiss recipe, from "The Bell Rings: A Cook-Book from Our Chalet."
My Private Note
- 1Parboil the potatoes, leaving their skins on.
- 2Peel, and grate coarsely.
- 3Lightly fry the onions, adding the bacon cut into small pieces and continue to fry until golden brown.
- 4Add the potatoes to the onion and bacon mixture.
- 5Turn carefully from time to time whilst frying, until the"Rösti" is crisp.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rösti (Bernese Fried Potatoes)
Serving Size: 1 (266 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 190.5
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 14.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 4.9 g