1/1 Photo of R Bs Saucy Stove Top Chicken
Another weeknight meal thats great tasting and easy to cook.. It has a nice tang to it and its great with wide egg noodles and a veggie of choice. I hope it's enjoyed here.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 chicken breasts (boneless skinless)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup ketchup (I use Heinz)
- 2 tablespoons instant minced onion
- 1 tablespoon hot mustard (I use Mister Mustard)
- 6 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2/3 cup water
- 1In a large covered skillet, over medium high heat, melt butter and olive oil and brown chicken breasts on both sides.
- 2Mix remaining ingredients thoroughly in a bowl and pour over browned chicken.
- 3Cover and simmer over medium low heat until chicken is tender (about 30 min).
- 4When done, remove chicken from pan and plate.
- 5Mix remaining sauce in pan adding water to thin if necessary and pour sauce over chicken. Note: Sauce should reduce by about 1/2 while simmering.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for R Bs Saucy Stove Top Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (268 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 417.0
- Calories from Fat 205
- Total Fat 22.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 108.0 mg
- Sodium 977.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 18.6 g
- Protein 31.2 g