1/2 Photos of R Bs Pressure Cooker Beef Stew
A great tasting beef stew in minutes rather than hours. I wanted beef stew one night for dinner but didn't have time to do it in my slow cooker, so I modified the recipe for my pressure cooker and it was ready in 30 minutes and turned out better than in the slow cooker..
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 453.59 g stewing beef, cut in 1-inch cubes
- 118.29 ml flour
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml pepper
- 4.92 ml onion powder
- 4.92 ml garlic powder
- 396.89 g can beef broth
- 4.92 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 9.85 ml Accent seasoning
- 118.29 ml baby carrots
- 3 large potatoes, cut in 1 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 medium onions, quartered lengthwise
- 3 stalk celery, cut in 1-inch pieces
- 59.16 ml extra virgin olive oil, Divided
- 4.92 ml Kitchen Bouquet
- 1Mix flour, salt, pepper, onion, and garlic powder in a gallon plastic bag; add beef and toss to coat evenly.
- 2Over medium high heat, add 2 tablespoons of olive oil and beef and saute until beef is well browned.
- 3Add 2 additional tablespoons of olive oil and 2 tablespoons of the flour mixture and mix to make a rue.
- 4Add beef broth, Worcestershire sauce, Kitchen Bouquet and mix thoroughly making sure there are no lumps.
- 5Add carrots, celery, onions and potatoes to pot, sprinkle Accent over veggies evenly.
- 6Close lid on pressure cooker and cook on high pressure for 14 minutes.
- 7Quick release steam, remove cover and check gravy for desired thickness. If necessary stir in a little more flour mixed with hot water to thicken as desired.
Browse Our Top Stew Recipes
Nutritional Facts for R Bs Pressure Cooker Beef Stew
Serving Size: 1 (623 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 580.2
- Calories from Fat 174
- Total Fat 19.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 72.5 mg
- Sodium 821.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.6 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 34.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: