1/1 Photo of R Bs Classic Guacamole
Not all that far from many others.. A bit more of the clean citrus taste and a little more tang from the hot sauce and white pepper. I'm not too much of a fan of cilantro, but the dried cilantro leaves work well here without the overpowering taste from the fresh.. Great with Tostitio scoops..
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice avacados, remove pits and scoop out meats in a non-reactive bowl.
- 2Add garlic and lime juice and mash with a fork.
- 3Stir in remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- 4Refrigerate for 2 hours or more to let flavors blend before serving.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for R Bs Classic Guacamole
Serving Size: 1 (238 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 333.4
- Calories from Fat 266
- Total Fat 29.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 311.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.9 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 4.4 g