Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
A great tasting and quick cassarole for a weeknights dinner. I season and pre-cook the chicken in a contact grill which only takes about 10 minutes from frozen.
- 1 lb white meat chicken, cooked and cubed
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup (I use Campbell's)
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (15 ounce) can Veg-All, mixed vegtables (drained)
- 1 (7 ounce) can sliced mushrooms (drained)
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning (I use Bell's)
- 1 (5 ounce) can biscuits (Hungry Jack)
- In a 2 qt cassarole dish, mix all the ingredients except the biscuits.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes or until bubbling.
- While cassarole is baking, seperate and cut each biscuit into quarters.
- After cassarole bubbles remove from oven and top with biscuit pieces.
- Return cassarole to oven and bake another 15 minutes or until biscuits are brown.