1/1 Photo of R Bs Chicken Casserole
A great tasting and quick cassarole for a weeknights dinner. I season and pre-cook the chicken in a contact grill which only takes about 10 minutes from frozen.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb white meat chicken, cooked and cubed
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup (I use Campbell's)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (15 ounce) can Veg-All, mixed vegtables (drained)
- 1 (7 ounce) can sliced mushrooms (drained)
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning (I use Bell's)
- 1 (5 ounce) can biscuits (Hungry Jack)
- 1In a 2 qt cassarole dish, mix all the ingredients except the biscuits.
- 2Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes or until bubbling.
- 3While cassarole is baking, seperate and cut each biscuit into quarters.
- 4After cassarole bubbles remove from oven and top with biscuit pieces.
- 5Return cassarole to oven and bake another 15 minutes or until biscuits are brown.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for R Bs Chicken Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (413 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 801.9
- Calories from Fat 244
- Total Fat 27.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 152.2 mg
- Sodium 2458.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.6 g
- Sugars 9.2 g
- Protein 69.6 g