This is fantastic. This was posted on a canning list, and this is a definite staple in my fridge. The best thing about it is that you make it, and it keeps in the fridge for up to 2 months. The taste is fantastic!
- In large mixing bowl, mix all ingredients together.
- Fold until all is blended.
- Keep refrigerated in mason jars with lids, or in containers with tightly fitting lids.
- To make garlic bread, slice french bread and place on cookie sheet.
- Spoon spread onto bread.
- Toast, bake, or broil until cheese is bubbly and nicely browned.