1/75 Photos of "Whatever Floats Your Boat" Brownies!
These are absolutely the chewiest, moistest, fudgiest brownies ever! I have tried adding so many different things to the batter, and they ALWAYS comes out great. They are also great without ANY add-ins! BUT by varying the add-ins, you can make different brownies every week (or day!!) SUPER EASY PREP! So, add "whatever floats your boat" and you will not believe how yummy they come out :) Oh, and the recipe doubles just fine--use a 9 x 13 inch pan instead and add a few more minutes of baking!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
WHATEVER FLOATS YOUR BOAT ADDITIONS
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Grease an 8 inch square pan or line with foil.
- 3In a medium bowl combine melted butter and cocoa and stir until cocoa is dissolved.
- 4Add sugar and mix well.
- 5Add eggs one at a time and stir until well combined.
- 6Stir in vanilla, flour and salt until you no longer see any flour (do not overmix).
- 7Fold in "WHATEVER FLOATS YOUR BOAT"!
- 8Spread in pan and bake for approximately 25 minutes.
- 9DO NOT OVER-BAKE -- your brownies will come out dry. Adjust time/temp accordingly for your oven. If you do the knife/toothpick test, it should come out with moist crumbs, not clean.
- 10Cool completely before cutting into squares.
- 11For vegetarian omit the marshmallows.
- 12For double recipe, bake in 9x12 pan and add 5 minutes to baking time.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for "Whatever Floats Your Boat" Brownies!
Serving Size: 1 (89 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 390.6
- Calories from Fat 180
- Total Fat 20.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 40.3 mg
- Sodium 189.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 40.4 g
- Protein 6.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: