Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
So I had never had homemade bread before and let's just say, every since I had it made for me, I am hooked. So I purchased my own breadmaker and have been trying all sorts of recipes. I have discovered that this recipe is one that is very comforting and can be enjoyed as a snack, sandwich and a breakfast treat.......I hope that u give it a try and enjoy it as much as my family and friends do )(
- * Breadmaker Directions *.
- Add all dry ingredients to a bowl and sift together. Add all liquid ingredients and mix together. Spray bread pan with cooking spray. Add liquid ingredients to bread pan and then add dry ingredients. ( If adding another ingredient such as a fruit or vegetable, add after the dry ingredients). Set breadmaker to quick loaf.
- * Conventional Oven *
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add all dry ingredients to a mixing bowl and sift together.
- Add all liquid ingredients to another mixing bowl and mix.
- Add dry ingredients to liquid ingredients and mix well.
- Spray a 8 X 5 loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Add bread mixture to pan and cook for 50 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- * ( If adding another ingredient such as a fruit or vegetable, add with liquid ingredients ) *.