So I had never had homemade bread before and let's just say, every since I had it made for me, I am hooked. So I purchased my own breadmaker and have been trying all sorts of recipes. I have discovered that this recipe is one that is very comforting and can be enjoyed as a snack, sandwich and a breakfast treat.......I hope that u give it a try and enjoy it as much as my family and friends do )(
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1* Breadmaker Directions *.
- 2Add all dry ingredients to a bowl and sift together. Add all liquid ingredients and mix together. Spray bread pan with cooking spray. Add liquid ingredients to bread pan and then add dry ingredients. ( If adding another ingredient such as a fruit or vegetable, add after the dry ingredients). Set breadmaker to quick loaf.
- 3* Conventional Oven *
- 4Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 5Add all dry ingredients to a mixing bowl and sift together.
- 6Add all liquid ingredients to another mixing bowl and mix.
- 7Add dry ingredients to liquid ingredients and mix well.
- 8Spray a 8 X 5 loaf pan with cooking spray.
- 9Add bread mixture to pan and cook for 50 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- 10* ( If adding another ingredient such as a fruit or vegetable, add with liquid ingredients ) *.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for " Sweet Cinnamon Bread "
Serving Size: 1 (144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 685.0
- Calories from Fat 196
- Total Fat 21.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 95.8 mg
- Sodium 307.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 114.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 71.5 g
- Protein 9.3 g