" Pasta" With Shrimp & Eggplant
- Heat oil in a nonstick skillet over medium high heat and add eggplant and cook until almost soft.
- Bake spaghetti squash at 450°F for 1-2 hours until firm to the touch, let cool and then scoop out pulp.
- Add peppers, onions and oregano to eggplant and sauté until tender. Stir in shrimp; cover and steam, stirring every so often (keep an EYE ON IT!).
- Add in spaghetti squash and cook for less than a minute (just enough to mix it in).
- Add olives and parsley: toss again & SERVE!