Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 hrs
A friend gave this to me with out me ever trying it.... and I have to admit I was a little skeptical, but boy was I wrong this is a favorite at my house. So good you'll be scraping your plate.
- 1⁄2 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh dill (or dried)
- 1 lb skinless chicken breast half, cooked
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- Blend mayonnaise, vinegar, garlic and dill.
- Refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
- Stir together chicken, peppers and cheese and blend with the chilled dressing. Serve!
I served this on a bed of lettuce and I think the leftovers will be great in a sandwich tomorrow !
I felt the need to add to satrt adding things, like curry, cumin and cayenne. Great basic chicken salad.
Very nice. I used chicken thighs instead of breast as breast can be a little dry, which I cut into bite sized pieces and then fried then cooled. I used home made mayo (full fat). This was enjoyed by all at my luncheon. Thanks