Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
No butter...lighter scampi...
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 lbs peeled shrimp
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 3 tablespoons parsley
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- angel hair pasta, cooked
- Mix cornstarch in brother and set aside.
- In skillet, heat oil. Saute garlic just a minute. Add shrimp and red pepper. Saute until shrimp are pink. Set aside.
- Add parsley and lemon juice to pain. Add cornstarch/broth mixture. Cook until mixture boils and thickens. Return shrimp and heat through.
- Toss with pasta in the pain until coated, and serve.