1/2 Photos of "Fish Herb Crust"
I used this on a thick filet of salmon and it worked out well. You could use other fresh fish, but it really depends on the fish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons celery seeds, crushed
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons dried basil
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 2 tablespoons chives, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon cocoa
- 1 tablespoon tomato ketchup
- 3 tablespoons green bell peppers, finely diced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon peel, grated
- 1Mix all ingredients and place it in a seal tight ziploc bag, and refrigerate at least 30 minutes before using.
- 2Use half of the mixture on one or more filets of fresh fish, as a thin crust. Bake in a preheated 350 F degree oven for 20 minutes.
- 3Serve warm over a bed of rice, couscous, or any other grains of your choice.
Browse Our Top Herb and Spice Mixes Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Herb and Spice Mixes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for "Fish Herb Crust"
Serving Size: 1 (101 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 268.2
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 417.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 17.7 g
- Sugars 10.9 g
- Protein 13.0 g