1/1 Photo of "Everything" Pita Chips
Chef #561624's Note:
These are just homemade pita chips fashioned after the "everything" bagel. Pretty easy to make. I inserted measurements because Food.com made me but I really just sprinkled all the stuff on top so I am not sure how much I actually used. I am just guesstimating.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Tear pita pockets in half so you have 2 half circles. Cut each half circles into smaller triangles. (about 8 triangles each).
- 2Spray (or brush) a cooking sheet with olive oil. Place Pita triangles with the rough side up. Spray (or brush) each triangle with olive oil.
- 3Sprinkle the remaining ingredients on top of the the pita triangles. You can adjust measurements according to your taste.
- 4Bake at 350 for 5-7 minutes or until the bottom of the chips are browned. I like mine a little toastier so I turned the broiler on for a couple minutes and toasted the top side too.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for "Everything" Pita Chips
Serving Size: 1 (43 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 148.7
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 759.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 3.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: