Recipe by kristinflander
These are just homemade pita chips fashioned after the "everything" bagel. Pretty easy to make. I inserted measurements because Food.com made me but I really just sprinkled all the stuff on top so I am not sure how much I actually used. I am just guesstimating.
- 14 ounces whole wheat pita bread
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 2 tablespoons dehydrated onion
- 2 tablespoons garlic flakes
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon coarse sea salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh cracked pepper
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Tear pita pockets in half so you have 2 half circles. Cut each half circles into smaller triangles. (about 8 triangles each).
- Spray (or brush) a cooking sheet with olive oil. Place Pita triangles with the rough side up. Spray (or brush) each triangle with olive oil.
- Sprinkle the remaining ingredients on top of the the pita triangles. You can adjust measurements according to your taste.
- Bake at 350 for 5-7 minutes or until the bottom of the chips are browned. I like mine a little toastier so I turned the broiler on for a couple minutes and toasted the top side too.